Wednesday, June 11, 2008

T C S O


I started rolling on my first target board in late 88
(10 in. Valtera Gargoyle w/rails, lappers, and skid guards)
But it was 1990 that everything changed when I got a membership
to the Oasis. So many good ramps, so many amazing skaters. 
Heres a list locals that completely influenced my upbringing:
(i know im forgetting alot of people)
-Eric"woody" Froland     -Peder Mewis
-Dave Leroux                    -Mike Haugen
-Darren Navarette           -Judd prozinsky
-Justin Lynch                    -John Muldoon
-Brian Perry                      -Lee Schwartz
-Ian Levine                        -Brad Marr
-Nate Shegaby                   -Ben Ragsdale
-Ted Damon                      -Tons more

3 comments:

Tooth said...

Darin Mcanon, darin mossman, bob bogema,
gary barbo

Tooth said...

Jammin Jay Jenson!!

Anonymous said...

I got one of those too

http://kylebobross.com/myspace/tcso.jpg