Monday, July 20, 2009

Nike SB P Rod 3 Wear Test Weekend....L.A.




Spent the weekend out in Los Angeles for the "Day with Paul" event that Nike SB hosted.  Nike flew out key retailers from all over the U.S. and Europe to participate in and celebrate the launch of Paul's 3rd shoe.  It was a short and sweet trip but one that won't be forgotten any time soon.  We skated both Paul's parks...the public one first and his private spot later in the afternoon.  I was pretty turned around after all the bussing...but I think they were both in the Valley...and thus, a billion degrees.  Skated with hella peeps and had a super rad time.  Of course we kicked it poolside a little....I mean...we WERE in L.A. right?

Thank you nike for shipping me out and putting me up.  It was good to kick it with all those dudes.

No comments: