1. Where do you live?
2. How old are you? 28 years young.
3. How long have you been skateboarding? Been skateboarding since 96’, so 13years now!
4. What are some of your favorite companies? Girl, Independent trucks, Antihero, Fourstar,
5. List your top five skateboarders.
1. Geoff Rowley
2. John Cardiel
5. Dennis Busenitz
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks?
Fakie Frontide 180 Heelflip, Just a little backside ollie over a hip feels cool as hell., & FS shove-its.
7. What's your favorite skate spot? There’s this really fun park here in NV near the border of Cali, by
In Mpls my fav spot would probably just be the downtown area in general. If I had to narrow it, it’d be the steep little banks near the Vu on Washington Ave. bridge or the Government center banks … Good times.
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Try not to blow it having fun with everyone! Travel!Try to start my own skatepark probably. I’ve got a lot of original ideas for a different feeling kinda skatepark that I think a lot of skaters would dig and it’d be nice to do it all for free admission some how...
9. What's your favorite place you've travelled to before?
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring? I’d go anywhere outside the
Top picks would be