Monday, August 31, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
1.Where do you live? Hey guys my name is Tim Prozorov im from Estonia,(city Tallinn), but at the moment i live in England,London skating every day of my life enjoing lovely weather. Is rain sometimes in London but me and my friends always find a dry spot.
2.How old are you? Im just turn 17 years old, but im not really happy about that,because i want to stay young im still young but still well i hope you guys understand me. My english is not great but im trying my best learning english at college.
3.How long have you been skateboarding? I skating for about 5 years now. Travel a lot for competitions and filming basically having fun with my dudes.
4.What are some of you favourite companies? Hmmmm... Favourite companies Defenetly Girl,Chocolate and DC.( From the videos i watched i can say people that ride for these companies really cool guys not because they can skate so sick or they pro they just good people.
5.List your top 5 skateboarders?
5 favourite skateboarders
6. What are your 3 favourite tricks? I love every trick i do but the favourite probably Hellflip to Croock
360 flip Nosegrind
and rock to facki 360 flip out ... u can see me skating and mby see some tricks from the list in the links belove
7.Whats are your favourite skate spot? I dont really have a favourite spot i love every place i go every spot in the wolrd,
but the favourite is probably spot is my home road where i start skating.
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Hmmm thats a good question if i had milion dollors i would give half to my family, because they did give me a huge support.
Another half i will use to create my own backyard skatepark and maybe start my own company to help little boys and girls,
Becouse i know how it is to be unsponsored and dotn have anought money to buy stuff.
9. Whats your favourite place you have been travelled before? My favourite place i traveled before is Manchester in England
good spots good people ( good girls =) )
I rember how i run fors the first time so fast because security was chaising me.
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go and who you would bring with? I had a chance to go somewhere is only America California. America has a good % to have a skateboarder career that is my dream.
Well if i had a million dollars liek you guys asked i would move my family to america
,but if i didnt i would defenetly go with my girlfriend because i love her more than my board.
1.Where do you live? I live in NE Mineapolis.
2.How old are you? 13 going on 14.
3. How long have you been skateboarding? I have been skating for about 4 years.
4.What are some of you favorite companies? Nike SB, Glue Factory Skateboards, Addidas, Jamba Juice, spitfire, the stuff Famillia is doing is pretty tight, and probably a few others i can't think of right now.
5.List your top 5 skateboarders? ummm, I guess Dennis Busenitz, Eric Koston, Tom Rohrer, Emeric Pratt, and Mike mo.
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks? Well if we don't have to be able to do them then, wallies, back lips on ledges, and nollies/nollie flips.
7. What's your favorite skate spot? My favorite skatespot would have to be this place called the badlands. Its a neat spot just down the river from broadway pizza. Its a good place to learn new things or to warm up or whatever.
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? If i had a million dollars i would probably give a bunch of it away to family or friends, put some away, maybe buy a really nice camera, maybe a few t-shirts, and then i'd put the rest on a debit card for when i needed it.
9. What's your favorite place you've travelled to before? I think my favorite place would be when we went to viginia beach. I didn't really do a lot of skating, but being on the beach for most the day was really cool.
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring? If i could go anywhere i would probably go somewhere in Europe like maybe spain or France. And i would bring my family, and some friends.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Hi, my name is Cedar Stout-Harris & I'm excited about this interview!
1.Where do you live? I live in Powderhorn, Minneapolis
2.How old are you? I'm five years old
3. How long have you been skateboarding? I've been skating since I was three
4. What are some of you favorite companies? My favorite companies are Birdhouse, Familia, Girl, and Chocolate
5. List your top 5 skateboarders? Favorite skateboarders are Tony Hawk, Nyjah Huston, Steve Nesser,
my dad- Thako Harris, and Chris Haslam
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks? My favorite tricks are ollie, manual, and nollie
7. What's your favorite skate spot? My favorite skate spot is Brackett Park in Mpls
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? I would buy candy and five houses for
people who don't have any
9. What's your favorite place you've travelled to before? The best places I've travelled to are Germany and Madeline Island
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring? If I could go anywhere it would either be to the zoo or outer
space with my friend Charlie
1. Where do you live?
2. How old are you? 28 years young.
3. How long have you been skateboarding? Been skateboarding since 96’, so 13years now!
4. What are some of your favorite companies? Girl, Independent trucks, Antihero, Fourstar,
5. List your top five skateboarders.
1. Geoff Rowley
2. John Cardiel
5. Dennis Busenitz
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks?
Fakie Frontide 180 Heelflip, Just a little backside ollie over a hip feels cool as hell., & FS shove-its.
7. What's your favorite skate spot? There’s this really fun park here in NV near the border of Cali, by
In Mpls my fav spot would probably just be the downtown area in general. If I had to narrow it, it’d be the steep little banks near the Vu on Washington Ave. bridge or the Government center banks … Good times.
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Try not to blow it having fun with everyone! Travel!Try to start my own skatepark probably. I’ve got a lot of original ideas for a different feeling kinda skatepark that I think a lot of skaters would dig and it’d be nice to do it all for free admission some how...
9. What's your favorite place you've travelled to before?
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring? I’d go anywhere outside the
Top picks would be
Monday, August 24, 2009
1. Where do you live ? I live in Estonia. Its south of finland.
2. How old are you ? 18
4. What are some of your favorite companies ? Girl,Flip,Lakai,NikeSB.
5. List your top 5 skateboarders.Mike Mo , Mark Appleyard , Paul Rodriquez , Cory Kennedy , Sean Malto
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks ? Switch flip (i like nollie too), Double kickflip, 360 flip.
7. What's your favorite skate spot ? I dont have any favorite but i wanna skate in macba @ barcelona and DC skateplaza looks perfect.
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it ? First i would wanna know how can i live in States. If i can live there i would buy plane ticket to LA and then rent/buy some living place there.....
If i cant live in States i would go to France or Spain.
Just for skateing and living. And for other money i would make driveing licents and buy car....then i would party....and keep other money in bank, if i need any i take it out.
9. What's your favorite place you have travelled to before ? I havent traveled lots. Once i went to Germany and it was fun to skate there.10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring with ? I would go to the California.
And i would bring some of my friends with me.
I got one 21 secs clip of me at youtube....and its from year 2006.
Too bad i dont have video cam.
But ok here it is...
Ok thets it.
Thanks for interviewing....Familia Skate Shop.
1. Where do you live ? edina
2. How old are you ? 16
3. How long have you been skateboarding ? 3 maybe 4 years
4. What are some of your favorite companies ? i like converse, krooked, and pretty much anything else too i guess
5. List your top 5 skateboarders. oohhh toughy, lets see it goes, trapasso, buesnitz, wastell, clint peterson, and pappalardo
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks ? wallies, feebles, ollies
7. What's your favorite skate spot ? the best ones are where you dont get kicked out
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it ? id give my parents half of it and then buy some ridiculous car and an arcade version of mario kart to go in my house
9. What's your favorite place you have travelled to before ? jamaica was ill
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring with ? i would go to new york and bring all my homies i skate and film with
also heres a link to some footy: http://wolvesinspace.blip.tv/
Thanks for the interview Blake keep ripping!!! Familia