Friday, September 18, 2009
YOU interviewed-Andrew Durkin
Bored at work today so I thought I'd do the interview. Video footage here
1. Where do you live ? Anoka, MN
2. How old are you ? 33
3. How long have you been skateboarding ? 3 years from 85-88 (17 years off) recently 4 years 2005-2009
4. What are some of your favorite companies ? Black Label, Indy, Bones // Back in the day- Powell Peralta, Indy
5. List your top 5 skateboarders. Duane Peters, Steve Caballero, Dan Drehobl, Eric Koston and Emeric Pratt
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks ? Invert-Revert, Finger-flip sweeper, Back side air
7. What's your favorite skate spot ? The Hiawatha Bowl
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it ? I'd buy your love. J/K Travel to my list of places to skate before I die. Burnside, Wallows, That Huge Park in China, Bob's Mega Ramp, etc.
9. What's your favorite place you have travelled to before ? Taunton, MA (Skaters Edge)
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring with ? Animal Chin Ramp in 1987 with about 20 old guys I skate with now.