Friday, September 11, 2009

YOU interviewed- Dan Rusin





1. Where do you live?
I'm from Woodbury, Minnesota.

2. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old.

3. How long have you been skateboarding?
I've always had a skateboard. I used to just ride down the street
and have fun for a few years. Once I got a "real" skateboard and
ditched the Target board, I started learning the basic stuff, such as
ollies. That was about 3 years ago. It's been my passion ever since.

4. What are some of your favorite companies?
It's hard to pick just a few of my favorites, but I have to go with
Glue Factory, Bones, and Osiris. They all make amazing products, backed
by quality.

5. List your top 5 skateboarders.
Jimmy Hammarsten, Will Kigwana, Shane Brown, Evan Alexander, and
Brendan Foley. Can't beat the people you skate with every day!

6. What are your 3 favorite tricks?
This is a tough one. haha They're all fun! Feebles, Tre flips, and
kickflips.

7. What's your favorite skate spot?
Hidden Falls. Hands down. SO fun! Either that or the ledge my
friends and I just built.

8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
Put it in the bank to save it, and then go to DQ and buy a large
twist in a cup. Then I would chill and keep skating.

9. What's your favorite place you've traveled to before?
I went to Italy in 7th grade, and it was amazing. They have great
pizza and pasta. But my parents didn't let me bring my board. I haven't
really skated much outside of the Twin Cities, but I hope to in the
future. Boston's got some sick spots that I'd like to hit the next time
I'm out there.

10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go and who would you bring
with?
The term "anywhere" is loosely defined in this question. I want to
go somewhere with my skating, and hopefully make a living out of it.
Even if I'm not skating, I hope that skateboarding will be a part of my
life for a long time. I would bring all of my friends and family on the
journey.

Here are some links to some videos of mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWuG2SjOliI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hEkx4cUs1U

No comments: