Friday, September 25, 2009
YOU interviewed- Ryan Jones
1. Where do you live? SLP, MN
2 How old are you? 17
3 How long have you been skateboarding? 8 years... its what i do
4. What are some of you favorite companies? Nike SB, Volume skateboards, and Heart Skate co (gotta support the local Brands, Shout out holla!!!!) Powell, bones bearings and wheels, Jessup and Independents. Familia and Cal surf (support the locals!!!!)
5.List your top 5 skateboards. in no order but , Josh Hawkins, Anthony Williams, Ronson Lambert, John Rob Moore, and C.J. Tambornino, those are only some that i can think of right now
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks? Nollie Flips, FS tail slides, and Tre Bombers
7 What's your favorite skate spot? Finding new skate spots weather it is just a lil gap or something wayyy better, but i like any ledge or gap, and the Skate park sesh, Crystal and Savage, holler to those dudes, you know who you are!
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? Save it... no but first buy a new (used) car and some new cloths and some skate supplys. Then Save the rest in case something bad happens.
9 Whats your favorite place you've traveled to? Anywhere as long as i could skate...
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go and who would take with? All around the world, but first around the U.S. Have a full on skate trip with all the homies the more the better... and don't forget the camera!!!!!!
Fun Videos Here and Here